My name is Mrs Tawney Wake, my practise is based in Shepperton, Middlesex and I have been a therapist for 7yrs.
What is clinical Massage?
Clinical massage is a rehabilitive massage that focuses on taking the client out of pain or reducing it significantly enough to improve quality of life (usually between 1-6 treatments) Using techniques designed to help heal injuries, improve range of motion and increase muscle function.
Clinical massage treats a variety of conditions such as lower and upper back pain, Migraines, rotator cuff injuries, sports injuries, RSI, and ME to name but a few!
Each treatment is tailored to your individual needs using a range of techniques such as soft tissue release, deep tissue, trigger point, myofascial release and stretching. The massage is slow, allowing time for the muscle to release.
Evening and weekend treatments available by prior appointment. Please call 01932 784895/ 07514 105758 if you would like to book an appointment.
- Rehabilitation for Sports and injuries.
- Advanced Clinical massage for treating lower back pain conditions e.g Piriformis syndrome
- Advanced Clinical massage for treating shoulder girdle pain e.g Rotator cuff injury
- Advanced Clinical Massage techniques including Trigger point therapy, Myofascial Massage, Passive stretching and Amma Fusion.
- Holistic massage
- Advanced Deep Tissue massage.
- On site chair Massage
Member of Complimentary Therapists association